Clinical research is one of the fastest growing specialities in healthcare delivery, with the NHS being seen as an international leader.
The aim of the Nursing Research in Kidney Care SIG is to promote the voice of renal research nursing whilst creating a national network and forum to further the influence of nurses working in kidney care research across the UK.
- develop and share best clinical and research practice.
- inform & enhance the care of patients with kidney disease participating in research studies.
- create a network to encourage collaborative working and career development.
- offer support to nurses considering submitting proposals and bids to grants
- create a wider awareness of the role of the research nurse in practice
The ANNUK Research Special Interest group is currently doing some scoping work in conjunction with the NIHR 70@70 Nurse Research Leaders group. The first part
Who will benefit from membership: Renal Research Nurses, Nurse Researchers, Clinical Nurse Specialists, or any Nurse or Nursing Associate with an interest in kidney research and quality improvement in kidney care are encouraged to get involved.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Follow us on twitter Like us on Facebook